The public visiting The Patch are welcome to take as many photos as possible!
If you are a professional photographer and are conducting a photo shoot for commercial gain you are required to register with ourselves and to pay a a small photography fee before
commencing the photo shoot.
Please note we reserve the right to determine if your shoot is of a commercial nature and you will be asked to register and pay the photography fee if you haven't already completed this process.
Drones are strictly prohibited upon our property without our prior written approval.
We are happy to discuss the possibility of hiring The Patch for filming, fashion shoots or other types
of shoots outside of our normal opening hours. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
discuss this further. Location fees will vary.
Please ensure as a photographer that you read our Photographers Guidelines before you visit The
- The Patch MK is a family run business and whilst we encourage people to take photos we ask that you are conscious that it is private property.
- Whilst we ensure that everything is done to assist photographers please be aware that the safety,
environment and enjoyment of our visitors is our priority during our opening hours.
- Please ensure you are prepared to work around the public and that you are aware at times we will have high visitor numbers.
- Please be aware that The Patch has an onsite photographer and that certain areas of the patch may be of exclusive use for our photographer.
- Please also be prepared to work around the onsite photographer whilst conducting a shoot at The Patch.
- Please remember The Patch is for everyone and ensure your photography session does not impact on the public’s ability to enjoy the patch.
- We reserve the right to determine if your shoot is of a commercial nature and you will be asked to register and pay the photography fee if you haven't already completed this process.
- Drones are strictly prohibited upon our property without our prior written approval. This is enforced by the staff at The Patch.
-Dogs are not allowed at The Patch for health and safety reasons.